- Point out deficiences and imbalances
- provide baselines measurements to help gauge treatment protocol
- They do Not tell us what caused the problem!
Saliva and Bloodspot (a drop of blood from your finger) testing are cutting-edge tests done in the convenience of your home and sent to the lab for analysis to measure
- Hormone levels (estrogen, progesterone, testosterone)
- Adrenal Function (Cortisol, DHEA)
- Thyroid function (T-3, T-4, TSH)
- Heart health (omega 3 to 6 ratio, CRP, Chol)
- Blood Sugar (insulin, hemoglobin A1c)
- send an e-mail if you have a specific question about which test you would like to order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adrenal Stress Profile
A 24-hour saliva test to determine if stress, cortisol or adrenal fatigue are at the root of the problem. The test includes 4 cortisol readings; 2 DHEA; 2 insulin; SIgA (immune status); and gluten sensitivity. Additional hormones can also be tested…learn more
Metabolic Assessment Profile
Measure three important components to overall health. Digestive Function and your ability to breakdown protein; Liver Function and your ability to detoxify and eliminate toxins; Anti-Aging status and your ability to control free radicals.
Fatty Acid-Inflammation Profile
Measures the ratio of saturated to unsaturated fats to determine the level of inflammation. Are you consuming enough or too many omega-3 fatty acids to reduce your risk of heart disease, joint pain, and other degenerative problems?
Vitamin D – Research confirms the importance of Vitamin D and its immune function capabilities. Most Americans are deficient in Vitamin D. This simple bloodspot test can determine vitamin D status.